Please join us for Salish Stories: Fish Tales and Sea Shanties, our 2017 Benefit Dinner, on Thursday, April 20, at Sodo Park, in Seattle. Here is a preview of this year’s event:
- LLTK Founder and Board Chairman Jim Youngren will be honored with our Lifetime Achievement Award in Salmon Conservation
- Incredible live and silent auction items including Husky football tickets!
- Salmon stories from the LLTK community
- A peek at our brand new Survive the Sound campaign
- More details to come!
Expect your invitation in the mail soon! To make sure you don’t miss an update, follow us on Facebook and Twitter. If you don’t already receive LLTK’s eNewsletter, scroll down to the form in the footer and sign up!
To purchase tickets, click here >
- Sponsorship opportunities are available! To learn more, contact Daniel Poppe at 206.382.9555, x21, or email email@example.com. You may also download a Sponsorship Benefits Sheet.
- View photos from last year’s Benefit Dinner here.